Official Bay Corals Group Grow Out

Kris

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kris we are polluting your thread!

maybe we should pick who's killed the most zoas. oh wait thats a different group buy' date=' my bad.(plotting)[/quote']

BTW thanks for setting me up with a spot' date=' i was worried i wasnt going to get a chance to watch another $200 get melted in a week. LOL, i love this forum.[/quote']

LOL I was not sure who you were referring to! LOL! Has anyone noticed that this forum starts certain new phrases to be coined!(laugh)

We all know what it means to "Mytshall" a growout!(laugh) Kris I think you should put that in the contract language.

Anyone who mytshall's said group growout shall be forced to growout Grassi's aforementioned turd chalice!(laugh)

Let's only give Kris the option to choose, because he started all this.

Then let's put the names in a hat for the rest.

Robert, stop being sarcastic or you will be asked to grow the giant "brown mummy eye" that is in my frag tank :P

I like the drawing the names out of a hat but still think Kris should probably get to pick what he wants as he arranged this but again it's up to you Kris!

Alex be careful what you offer/threaten to grow out..... "brown mummy eye" doesn't sound like a coral LOL

Hmmmm, if alex is growing his chalices where I think, I may reconsider him being a grower..

Aw the camaraderie, I love it- and as far as anyone who is not involved, please step to the rear of the bus, sit down and enjoy the ride-we will slap ya when we want to hear from ya-:eek:

Eric I would have typed that to anyone, it just happened it was you posting-just keeping it real my brutha-(laugh)

And with a name like HUNG how can you not like the guy (rock2)

I think Kris can open a new thread that the SSS can post updates on, Grassi can be moderator since as a board member I think (and no it does not hurt when I do that) he can edit the thread.(enforcer)

Oh, and one last thing Kim and Grassi were 100% correct (as the PM I sent Eric reiterated) had Jody had these or any other store locally we would have bought them there-:p

Cant wait-(clap)

Yes, Kris should pick his chalice, as organization fee. I know Brad now would ask for his too :)

The "other grassi" is going to bed without dinner. I can't learn all the american slang in a lifetime! Some respect for this poor little italian.

To a more serious topic... I don't know what are the logistics behind it, but we could ask for the frags to be shipped after a couple of weeks that they have been fragged, with some infos about water and lights

Aw the camaraderie, I love it- and as far as anyone who is not involved, please step to the rear of the bus, sit down and enjoy the ride-we will slap ya when we want to hear from ya-:eek:

Eric I would have typed that to anyone, it just happened it was you posting-just keeping it real my brutha-(laugh)

And with a name like HUNG how can you not like the guy (rock2)

I think Kris can open a new thread that the SSS can post updates on, Grassi can be moderator since as a board member I think (and no it does not hurt when I do that) he can edit the thread.(enforcer)

Oh, and one last thing Kim and Grassi were 100% correct (as the PM I sent Eric reiterated) had Jody had these or any other store locally we would have bought them there-:p

Cant wait-(clap)

Brad can't we just slap him anyway(laugh) Just kidding Eric! Your comments were most entertaining!(clap) Alex and Beth can both edit the thread. Oh the mod power!!(rock2)

And Brad, I have waited months and now a third growout for someone to finally comment on the name Hung....(laugh)(laugh) The dudes in this forum are seriously slipping to let that one slide for so long...:p (does she use words like that on purpose...DOH!:p)

Yes, Kris should pick his chalice, as organization fee. I know Brad now would ask for his too :)

The "other grassi" is going to bed without dinner. I can't learn all the american slang in a lifetime! Some respect for this poor little italian.

To a more serious topic... I don't know what are the logistics behind it, but we could ask for the frags to be shipped after a couple of weeks that they have been fragged, with some infos about water and lights

You can't learn all the slang Alex because we keep adding new words like "sympodiumed" and "mytshall"... I like the idea of letting the frags heal. I asked on another thread and someone else agreed not to cut too quickly or that would slow growth and feeding twice a day.

I was going to suggest the holding onto the frags until they heal well.

The My Miami I just got I had the guy hold for over 3 weeks after he had fragged it (which was a week earlier-so 4 weeks total before shipping)

I also asked water conditions, lighting etc-for these amounts I assumed it was a given.

Great point, maybe you deserve a little dinner

by the way, i'm not the best chalice grower, so maybe it would be better if i grew alex's brown hole chalice? I too also own a nice brown and white chalice that looks kind of like a mily turd, so alex can't feel to left out. The sad thing is, they were probably pretty at one time back when they were in real life.

I could give a try, I can tell ya since I started using the Omega Amino Acid from Elos, my SPS have been growing like FREAKING weeds-Everyone is lucky I started it when the SPS grow out only had 7 weeks left.

This stuff looks worthy of some more reading

I started using the Elos Omega and Pro Skimmer too. I dose them daily. Before I was using another amino acid source and standard food

This food comes in pellets and it is not gonna substitute other foods/supplements.

You can keep dosing your amino and feed your tank as usual. You just spot feed the pellets to the lps.

Yes, we could add one to the cost, split it and see how it works. If we don't go this way, I would like to try it anyway if somebody else wants to join just let me know

This food comes in pellets and it is not gonna substitute other foods/supplements.

You can keep dosing your amino and feed your tank as usual. You just spot feed the pellets to the lps.

Yes, we could add one to the cost, split it and see how it works. If we don't go this way, I would like to try it anyway if somebody else wants to join just let me know

Alex, if the group doesn't want to buy in on the food I will got halfs with ya on a bottle, have been reading some about it and would like to give it a try.

Beth

I started using the Elos Omega and Pro Skimmer too. I dose them daily. Before I was using another amino acid source and standard food

I meant to grab the pro skimmer at SWF when I was there and forgot-I had told Patrick of how well the AA was doing and he oredered a few bottles plus the Pro Skimmer

PLUG for the LFS-(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)(clap)

From what I had read most other AA were not that effective alot of people from different forums/threads said it was simply colored water-Brightwell specificlly, thats just what I read-

I also dose daily

Ya it actually made me laugh. This thing blew up it was only one page the last time I saw it.

That's what happens when the status symbol six and cyberbully7 collide. You end up with a big mess on your front lawn!(laugh) So time to organize this master growout and draw straws and figure this out!(rock2)