zoa id.

ReeFit

How's the Milli coming along? I already know you are having growth on the blue Hornets....I should give you my RH too....

Regarding the BH's....I had 5 initially....might have lost one....but I wanted to donate one to the TECO to replace the lost one from Mytshall. If possible cut one off to grow separate for the group.

those are one very fast grower when they are happy. Is the rainbow in the middle showing?

kind of, i had them in bright lights and they grew fast, but i put them in the shade to get more color out of them, we'll see how they do.

Side note, a pic of your hornets.

DSC_0009.JPG

How's the Milli coming along? I already know you are having growth on the blue Hornets....I should give you my RH too....

Regarding the BH's....I had 5 initially....might have lost one....but I wanted to donate one to the TECO to replace the lost one from Mytshall. If possible cut one off to grow separate for the group.

The milli is doing fine, it has 2 new tips growing off it.

Dude....I seriously think that the reason you get such great growth is because you have so many tanks you can't mess with the same one too much...which allows stuff to grow. Either that or you have something special up your sleeve....(scratch)

all my tank parameters are nearly exact, i can switch stuff around in each tank and i do as long as the temps are close. I change 10-20% of my water in each tank weekly and i do not get lax on that. I dose iodine in the softie tanks and feed heavy to the point where most the zoas close up from catching food. I dose alk on a daily basis, sometimes twice a day depending on the tank requirments or it gets padded in the top off water. Calcium and mag are also dosed as needed.

(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)nice zoas(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)(drooler)

ok. forgot i was on reefit's thread... i wanted this posted on grassi's lolDOH!

i have simular zoas of the on in the center.still dont know wqhat they are.