93 VW Corrado VR6

Big Dave

Lower price $2600 OBO

1993 Corrado VR6 This car runs and drives nice, Neuspeed coil overs, sway bars, exhaust (not the real loud anoying kind). Rear spoiler raises. Needs a little TLC but a great project car. It needs a couple more plastic pieces interior. I have a hood for it that is pretty straight but haven't had time to put it on. Well, i've had the car for about a year and a half or so, and I've come to realize that if I have the time to work on - I don't have the money! And if I have the money, I don't have the time! (laugh) Give me a call if your interested.

-Dave

5(oh)3.970.1107

You can usually reach me after 3pm or leave a message.

I'll try to get some pictures up today or tomorrow. It's dark green, but the hood is primered. The G60 engine has the super-charger, but they have a ton of problems with it - well, not always, but people seem to blow them up quite often. If you've drove a G60, the VR6 is about the same thing. Very quick. lots of power. Fun to drive too. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Maintenance is key with vw's. If you do it right they are great running, long lasting cars. Do it wrong and you'll hate them forever! The VR6 is a great engine that they still use to this day. Corrados are one of my favorite cars of all time and the 93 was arguably the best year for them. The design still holds up to all the modern styling out there today. With all that being said, I still have no extra cash to get one...lol

Good luck with the sale. Can ya tell I'm a fan of german engineering?:p