The Premium Aquarium Rocks!!

NoobtoSalt

So some of you know that I've been trying to make it down to Garretts shop for months now. Well I finally made the journey along with 100lbs of rock and some zoas being transfered down and about 10 nems being transfered up. All I can say is "WHY THE HECK DID I NOT STOP BY SOONER!" Garrett was extremely understanding even though my daughter and niece were running around like crazy at his shop. I couldn't wait to get some pictures so all I have of picture of right now is some zoas I got but his prices are untouchable. If you haven't made the drive down (or up) to Salem you are missing out. I picked up some anthias for andrew's tank at an amazing price. Of course the typical clean up crew was in order as well but who needs pictures of snails....

Oh and the picture I'm posting was yesterday about 15 mins after they were in the tank..

GO SEE GARRETT!!(clap)

2010-11-16160757.jpg

Garrett is awesome! He's a great guy and also has been super supportive of this forum and has been most accomodating in leaving frags for the growout and being a depot of goods for the Southern folk. I would probably be in there every week if he wasn't an hour away.

Jesse I owe you a frag for being a courier.

No problem on the frag. Maybe I could at least get the frag you sold that was mine.....lol

Garrett is awesome! He's a great guy and also has been super supportive of this forum and has been most accomodating in leaving frags for the growout and being a depot of goods for the Southern folk. I would probably be in there every week if he wasn't an hour away.

Jesse I owe you a frag for being a courier.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

No problem on the frag. Maybe I could at least get the frag you sold that was mine.....lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Would you stop that!DOH!(laugh)

I did not sell Jesse's growout frag. I burned it as an offering to the zoa gods to make the dying ones that he saved from Mytshall come back and it is working!(laugh)