2,000 POST!!! WAHOO!!

NoobtoSalt

Well since Mr. S did this a couple of days ago for the good ol' 1k and I know I did it for the good ol' 1k. It felt like the right thing to do for my 2,000 post!!! Thanks to the BRS orders, group growouts I am now a part of the 2k club!!

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for my 4 tanks. ld also like to thank all of the little people that made this happen and of course my Wife and 2 kids.(laugh)

Well since Mr. S did this a couple of days ago for the good ol' 1k and I know I did it for the good ol' 1k. It felt like the right thing to do for my 2,000 post!!! Thanks to the BRS orders, group growouts I am now a part of the 2k club!!

I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for my 4 tanks. ld also like to thank all of the little people that made this happen and of course my Wife and 2 kids.(laugh)

Is this a thing to be proud of?(laugh) Trying to fly below the radar with my post count....(whistle)

I do have a life beyond this forum. I do have a life beyond this forum...:p

ok so 300 posts roughly a month-DUDE you need an intervention