Show me your mushrooms

Rick

1 hour ago, Taylorhardy1 said:

I've always heard that mushrooms are quite resilient to fragging. I've been told multiple times that when fragging shrooms, if you tear the foot, the leftover flesh will grow into a baby shroom in ideal conditions. Not so sure with rics and yumas though. My first ric I ever tried was the only mushroom I've ever had die on me, so maybe they're a bit more fragile. But I've seen people frag loose mushrooms by just cutting it down the middle, and throwing the pieces into a bin of rubble. 9 times out of 10 when I see a bounce in a store it's a 1/4 cut off a nice mother.

I have never tried to frag a shroom, they always just spread on their own. That being said I do know that my green shrooms are very aggressive spreading corals.

7 hours ago, Paratore said:

Just a nice pile of GSP lol emoji23.png

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

Nothing wrong with GSP...........one of my favorites if on its own island or growing on a back wall........have to give love to the old schools corals.................

I was just messing around, I love GSP. Also have a blue version of it. My bad was there to just give a size reference for the bounce. It’s about 5” around [emoji51]

Sent while trying to get my next coral fix.....

• 4 months later...