8 chambers of fun

Gill

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that should make one helluva display refugium man, just mount it over your tank, fill er up, an let er rip LOL.

You could easily do clown gobies in the various cubes, different type of clown goby for each cube

I love clown gobys thats a good idea :D I wonder if there is a mantis that small???

Heard but never seen' date=' but at 6", you're going to want a mantis that gets no bigger than 3" or so LOL[/quote']

Ya that would never work. I had only seen them in youtube videos and they must have been babies because they were way smaller than that LOL.

That dose look like a great idea!! low flow, separate the dif macros. I like it!

For those who are thinking this would be a great idea and want to know whare to get one like that, The Nano Reef has two of them and I'd bet if you offered them a fair price they would sell one to ya.

dude' date=' that is sick!. you could also probably take out the dividers on some if you wanted to keep a mantis. perhaps with the light that close you could get some nice coral goin'[/quote']

thnx. The light is 80 watts so I think pom pom xenia will do well.

supper glue wont melt the acrylic together and has a real potential of leaking' date=' IMO it will be well worth the drive and $4 to go to Tap and get a tube of weldon 16.[/quote']

I was thinking a trip to tap plastics was going to be required. I tried to stop by on Sunday but they were closed, oh well tomorrow.