WTB: 250 HQI Ballast

NoobtoSalt

Well since Sunlight Supply won't help me out even though my product is under warranty I need a new ballast. I need something that will power two pheonix DE 250w 14k bulbs. I have one ballast already but let me know what you've got that will run the HQI DE bulbs and maybe we can work out a trade or price.

Thanks!

Well since Sunlight Supply won't help me out even though my product is under warranty I need a new ballast. I need something that will power two pheonix DE 250w 14k bulbs. I have one ballast already but let me know what you've got that will run the HQI DE bulbs and maybe we can work out a trade or price.

Thanks!

If its under warranty Noob its covered, whats up??

I have a ballast for a 250 W SE MH that I'm not using. I don't know if that would work for you but you could borrow it.

I appriciate the offer. I will see what happens first with Sunlight and figure things out. I've gotten a lot of offers to help already. Thank you to all so far. I just hope this is figured out in the next couple of hours.

Ok I'm sure you all have read the other thread by now about how Sunlight told me to take a hike. My question now is that I don't want to support them in anyway possible for their products good or not. More of a principle thing for me. So what other types of ballasts can I use on my current Maristar system to get this thing back up and running? I think I will go with new since I got the shaft this time around with Sunlight I don't want to run into another experieince like this again.

Jesse, if you want (its just an offer) I have the 2 odyssea ballasts that I took off my lights when I changed to the dual 250 galaxy-IMO, it was one of the biggest waste of 245.00 I have done (recently) , I cant tell a freaking difference but everything I read said "ooo this awww that, oo awww"

translated that means it should have been a noticeable difference

NOT

anyway, if you want you can hook em up and if you like em 50.00 for the pair

They came from my dual 250MH fixture another odyssea brand that I would but 3x over any "name brand" but hey thats me-I think my tank looks ok

Jesse, if you want (its just an offer) I have the 2 odyssea ballasts that I took off my lights when I changed to the dual 250 galaxy-IMO, it was one of the biggest waste of 245.00 I have done (recently) , I cant tell a freaking difference but everything I read said "ooo this awww that, oo awww"

translated that means it should have been a noticeable difference

NOT

anyway, if you want you can hook em up and if you like em 50.00 for the pair

They came from my dual 250MH fixture another odyssea brand that I would but 3x over any "name brand" but hey thats me-I think my tank looks ok

Thanks for the offer. I found a Bluewave ballast (yes I know I said I wouldn't get it from them again) for about $70 shipped new. If I go that cheap that's probably what I will be doing. I've been wanting to do a dual galaxy but that's out of the question for the time being since I'd prefer not to deal with them.