The best LFS in PDX

Miniwhinny

If you are planning to come down to Salem to take the pass over to CO, you should swing by my place. I have lots of goodies that might interest you and have about the best prices you will likely find ;)

I should be around most of Sunday too but toss me a PM to let me know if you are thinking of stopping by so that I can send you my address and such.

:)

Oh my gosh..well this has tuned out to be more than I expected (laugh) Not that that should surprise me with you guys lol.

So for all of the wonderful folks and sponsors and LFS owners who have responded...I'm rethinking my trip. I have to - how could I miss out on some of these stores?!

I'm going to GPS you all and hubby and I are going to sneak up for a one day trip of LFS shopping and I'm bringing more than the $490 so I don't have to skimp on stuff ;).

Thanks everyone (clap)

My wife and I did the same thing last weekend' date=' and I have to say that Tim at Westside was easily the best. He's a super nice guy, definitely my favorite shop we visited.[/quote']

Thank you for the good comment, it was nice to meet you both.

Thank you

Tim

Westside Aquarium

2020 nw aloclek dr ste 108

Hillsboro or 97124

Tel 503 372 6717

Business hours

Tues-Sat 11-7

Sunday 11-6

Monday Closed