I think im gonna throw up

gradth

So today has been about me ending my vacation playing Call of Duty Black Ops. Much to my wifes dislike. But when you wait for a game for so long its kind of a build up.

Anyway, so I finally removed my butt from my chair to go fix my kid some dinner since the wife went to a blazer game with the other kid. I heat up some food, walk over to gander at the tank and notice that my most prized green birdsnest has tipped over and came unglued from its rock. I notice a couple of branches got broke. So I pluck out the broken branches and glue them down(no biggie, frags right?). I then pull my birdsnest out and remove the rock and begin to reglue and put some new putty around the base.

Well this is the part that makes me want to throw up. I FREAKIN DROPPED IT:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: managing to brake about 50% of the branches into tiny little pieces all over the floor. Its making me sick writing this.

So any how, I got the main coral back in place looking very sad, glued up as many frags as I had stuff to frag with. and was left with a small hand full of 1/4-1/2 inch pieces that I could do nothing with, so I tried to tuck them into rocks here and there.

Im so disgusted with myself. I know its not a spendy coral, but it is one of my first that I was so proud to have grown from a 1" frag to a nice show piece.

Birdnests for sale coming to a forum near you!

Silver lining you have birdnest frags for sale! (dancing) Share the love Josh!(clap)(clap)

Seriously it sucks and it happens. We're still looking for the purple hornets that floated off the frag plug this weekend.DOH! Of course purple hornets not freakin dragon eyes!DOH!

Oh Man....That Sucks!!!(scary)...Sorry to hear that, I have felt sick to my stomach when I bump my birdsnest a few times and broke off the tiny little tips of new growth, I think I would have a heart attack if I did that, But I guess on the bright side, at least you have pics of what it did look like, and had all those memories watching it grow, and now in another year or so you will have a number of show peices in your tank, thats going to be awsome!!!

Thanks all. Yeah I was pretty upset last night. Looks a bit better today and I got a bunch of frags.

And yes, black ops is wonderful.

black ops is wonderfull? i never saw that in the adds, i don't think i want to get it if it is just wonderful(laugh)

by the way,i am a level 15 now(whistle)(laugh)(whistle)

black ops is wonderfull? i never saw that in the adds, i don't think i want to get it if it is just wonderful(laugh)

by the way,i am a level 15 now(whistle)(laugh)(whistle)

Just hit 40, was a madman yesterday.

As far as the cowgirls, I seem to remember a lot of crap being flung my way when you said the cowboys were gonna dominate. All is fair in love and football bashing. If you cant take it, dont dish it.