PNWMAS GEAR- BUY HERE AND HELP THE CLUB

R-3

Okay so I have a ton of PNWMAS stuff for sale. The club purchased too much of it within the last two years. Mainly tshirts. Post here if you are interested.

Here are pics of what we got! Later

We have

2 HATS

3 JOURNALS

2 MUGS

2 MENS SMALL POLOS

5 MEDIUM WHITE T SHIRTS

4 LARGE WHITE T SHIRTS

1 XL WHITE TSHIRTS

4 2XL WHITE TSHIRTS

15 PNWMAS BUMPER STICKERS (BLUE)

219232645v6_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

219232638v6_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

219232630v3_350x350_Front_Color-White.jpg

219232628v4_350x350_Front.jpg

219232629v5_350x350_Back.jpg

I want the mug!

Should we buy through the store?

No buy from the club :) We have a 3 tiered storage container im not gonna lug around to meetings. Its full of shirts, journals, a couple mugs and bumper stickers. Im not sure why this much stuff was bought :)

Mugs are $11 on the site so same here! Let me know for sure and I will put ya down for one Alex.

I put a stick on the thread. Let's buy some stuff guys or they will be the price of the raffle instead of corals for the next 2 years lol

Thanks Alex. I do plan on raffling some of this off at the Christmas meeting also.

I will take two shirts then. Is there any gray or colored shirts as I am a dirty pig and white is not my best color?

There isnt any gray ones Steve that we have. We also only have 1 XL :) I will save one white one for ya.

Ahhhhh [language filter] I missed the mugsDOH! I can't be in the pnwmas cool mug club...(sad)(laugh)

I'll do $55 just for you. Then you can be as cool as me and Kendra :)

We are gonna meet each sunday morning at the starbucks on 23rd showing off our pnwmas mug

I'll do $55 just for you. Then you can be as cool as me and Kendra :)

We are gonna meet each sunday morning at the starbucks on 23rd showing off our pnwmas mug

It's going to take a lot more than a mug to be that cool Alex...(laugh) LOL be sure to stop and grab some free donuts at SWF on your way to Starbucks.(laugh)

Yeah, I think they're only free if you have a mug....

Ps- Ryan, can I get one to match the color of my skimmate?

Ha nice one!

I want a hat and a medium t-shirt. Just let me know the price and how we can get them to Eugene. I can wait till the X-mas party if that helps.

Thats kinda my plan for most it to just bring them to the party. I just wanna let everyone know this stuff is out there.