WTT 1 inch seaswirl

reef165

I have been really confused on what way I wanted to go for the flow, weather I wanted to keep my return the same and add a couple korallias or use the SS, but the SS ends up being so deep in the tank I was afraid of power loss and back filling the sump to far and flooding. But after chatting with Rick I am going to actualy use the SS afterall.

OK' date=' this is back up for trade or sale, Sale is pending but cash in hand talks.[/quote']

Oh I see how ya are-:eek:, gonna yank the sale right out from under me-no love brother no love-(nono)

Bad enough I tried to buy it from you already once and you decided to keep it and then you decide you want to sell again but now I'm tight on cash until Friday-LMAO

Bad JooJoo-(scary)

Oh I see how ya are-:eek:, gonna yank the sale right out from under me-no love brother no love-(nono)

Bad enough I tried to buy it from you already once and you decided to keep it and then you decide you want to sell again but now I'm tight on cash until Friday-LMAO

Bad JooJoo-(scary)

Don't be too hard on him. He has good reason for being reluctant to hold it.

IME, Brad is the one person here I would trust to follow through if he promises something. I've personally seen him follow through on a deal with someone else and buy 3 or 4 items even though he knew he wouldn't be able to use them anymore.

I appreciate the support for me deliverying on promises-I've traded with Eddie, I was just bustin his chops a little.

I thought he and I had this locked down and then I saw the "sale pending" "cash talks"

I got the cash now and have 3 stops in Gresham this weekend, this being one of them...

If its still available-(laugh)