WTS - Hydor power heads

I have some hydor Koralia power heads that I am looking to sell...

They all work like champs...I am only selling because I upgraded tanks and its 1/2" and they have slight trouble sticking through it...so I gotta let them go...I just spent about 3 hours cleaning them all up...still have coraline, but much cleaner then they were...

I have 4 of the Koralia 4's ($25 ea.), 2 of the Koralia 3's ($20 ea.) and 2 of the Koralia 1's ($15 ea.)...

Please PM if you are interested or have questions...

I'm interested but would like to know what models they are. I may buy two

I have some hydor power heads that I am looking to sell...

They all work like champs...I am only selling because I upgraded tanks and its 1/2" and they have slight trouble sticking through it...so I gotta let them go...I just spent about 3 hours cleaning them all up...still have coraline, but much cleaner then they were...

I have 4 of the big ones ($25 ea.), 4 of the medium ones ($20 ea.) and 2 of the small ones ($15 ea.)...

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

(I realized that I posted wrong prices and changed everything accordingly, but it will not update in the forum section, so if mods could change it, that would be awesome...sorry for the confusion)

I have some hydor Koralia power heads that I am looking to sell...

I have 4 of the Koralia 4's ($35 ea.), 2 of the Koralia 3's ($30 ea.) and 2 of the Koralia 1's ($25 ea.)...

Not a very good start to the forum is all I have to say.(laugh) Your first post is to sell and then the prices go up like 40 percent?DOH! How do you accidentally post the wrong prices for 3 items like that and make no comment to it?(nutty) I'm glad Noobtosalt quoted you. Disregard my pm and thanks for wasting my time.(laugh)

More just messing around. Sorry. Wasnt trying to scare you away. But at the second prices they are very close to new prices. Glad you made it back to the old prices again. If you'll still sell to me I will take two 4s

Wow you guys are a little rough...but understandable i guess, to save face ill go back to the original prices...

4's - $25 ea

3's - $20 ea

1's - $15 ea

FYI these can be used with the controller...

Again sorry for the rub..

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Dude, no worries, it's just that you can buy brand new ones for the prices you changed to, there's no point in buying something used when you can get it new for the same price.

That being said, I'm no longer interested, sorry man, that ship sailed.

Marine depot has the 4's for 59.99...not sure how that is 35...but fair enough...

Honestly guys the classifieds are not for conversation.

If you dont like his prices then dont buy. Plain and simple. Lets get on with this.

Ryan, the problem was that he posted original prices of like 25 dollars for the Koralia 4 and 15 dollars for the Koralia 1's and I sent him a pm and when I went back to the thread the prices had jumped up 10 dollars with no explanation.

It just didn't look right that's all and was not a good start.

Sparrows I'm glad you are posting back your original prices at this point I will pass but you should have no problem selling them for that price.

Ryan, the problem was that he posted original prices of like 25 dollars for the Koralia 4 and 15 dollars for the Koralia 1's and I sent him a pm and when I went back to the thread the prices had jumped up 10 dollars with no explanation.

It just didn't look right that's all and was not a good start.

Sparrows I'm glad you are posting back your original prices at this point I will pass but you should have no problem selling them for that price.

I agree with that part. It was all the other conversation in the thread about what you can buy them new for. Its tough enough to sell stuff let alone when someone is posting stuff like that.