Mohawks, Magicians, Mean Greens and More!

Emerald525

We did some fragging and everything looks great! Long list of things for sale folks so have fun! I will be happy to hold items if you paypal me the money but only through this weekend!

Please also note I will donate 15% of the money earned to help with funding lighting for the special needs school! What can I say I'm a sucker for children! (laugh)Here's the link:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=22742

and Shhhh Beth doesn't know that part!(laugh) So come on buy for a good cause!(clap)

We are breaking down our aggressive tank and most of the corals are going into the other tank but I have no room for this guy. This is a tube anemone and it would be the coolest addition to any aggressive tank because they thrive in lower lighting conditions and are hardy and the triggers never tried to steal its food. This guy has doubled in size since I got him. You feed them the same way as other nems. Be warned the tentacles to expand quite a bit and they have quite a sting so you need to give him plenty of room 25 dollars

DSC06721ARW.jpg

First off Lovely Magicians!(clap) These never go out of style!

3 polyp 25 dollars

1 polyp frag sold Nate 10 dollars!

2 polyp frag 20 dollars Bace

6 polyp magician hold for Mr S in trade

DSC06763ARW.jpg

To continue with the "M" theme we have beautiful mean greens!

9 polyp frag sold to Lewisriverfisherman

7 poylp frag to Mr S in trade for plugs

Next we have Xmen! These are cool!(drooler)

I have one 4 polyp frag for 25 dollars!(clap)

Xmen sold to Slimy Fish!

DSC06728ARW.jpg

Next we have Japanese Deepwater zoas I got from Alex. He tells me he fed them sushi daily!;)

1 with about 15 polyps 15 dollars

10 dollar frag sold to Mick

15 dollar frag Mr S in trade

DSC06727ARW.jpg

I also have the always popular and lovely True Red PE!(clap)All gone

1 polyp RPE sold Nate 10 dollars!1 polyp sold to nanoreefer

Hold for MrS in trade

I also have a nice Green slimer acro Frag 10 dollars and montipora setosa frag 10 dollars

Green slimer and and setosa frag trade to roger

Last but not least a lovely Raspberry chalice only 10 dollars![/color]

Sold Lewisriverfisherman

DSC06759ARW.jpg

More to come and remember 15% goes to the new special needs school project so you are buying for a good cause!(clap)

DANG that was quick' date=' I leave the computer for a sec and miss outDOH!...Let me know when you frag your X-men again, I would be interested![/quote']

yeah those went quickly!

Actually' date=' I will take both frags of the mohawks please[/quote']

You got it Bob!

nice stuff! too bad i missed the x-men!(sad)(violin)

Ohhh sorry did not know you wanted those. You're getting something even better though.

I'll take a 1 polyp frag of magicians and RPE if you can bring them to salem with the nightmare frag. LMK

Okay Nate I will put you down for those and will send a message to Garrett. I'm thinking I can be in Salem by noon on Saturday but let me check with him.

You guys should jump on my zoas. They are the famous "Italian Karate Kid Deepwater".

It is a good investment. They will be worth at least 40 times more as soon as my last book about feeding deepwater zoas with sushi will be published. It is now being reviewed by my editor and it will be printed soon ;)

This is some kind of weird bump!

I got them from a different source. In fact I still have the frag I asked you from my big colony and I'm growing it separately. They look similar, but they are not the same. If you inspect them at a good magnification rate, you can see the Prada logo on each single polyp of the skirt, as Kendaroo noticed. This is the future of coral farming and you can own a piece today!

What's in a label?

A better pic of them:

IMG_5675.JPG

I got them from a different source. In fact I still have the frag I asked you from my big colony and I'm growing it separately. They look similar' date=' but they are not the same. If you inspect them at a good magnification rate, you can see the Prada logo on each single polyp of the skirt, as Kendaroo noticed. This is the future of coral farming and you can own a piece today![/quote']

Much better picture and yes under that magnification I do see the Prada logo! Cmon people designer sushi eating deepwater zoas that's a steal!(laugh)(laugh)

Remember 15% of the money is going to the TFT special needs school project