WTB-fungia plate

dee77

So I fed my tangs a sheet of nori and my fungia got some and ate it. What is better to fed him?

I feed mine mysyis, Mine seem to like the larger food items, I have given mine brine shrimp before too, but mostly feed mysis shrimp now.

I got two of mine from OIB for a REALLY good deal, I recomend checking to see what he has, I too am also looking for more, I have a Green, Orange and Purple one, and would like to get one with maybe a couple different colors on it..there are so many cool ones...lol

There was a cool one at Kleen ur K9, I havn't seen it in person yet, but hopefully will see it tomarrow if its still there.

I feed mine mysyis, Mine seem to like the larger food items, I have given mine brine shrimp before too, but mostly feed mysis shrimp now.

I got two of mine from OIB for a REALLY good deal, I recomend checking to see what he has, I too am also looking for more, I have a Green, Orange and Purple one, and would like to get one with maybe a couple different colors on it..there are so many cool ones...lol

There was a cool one at Kleen ur K9, I havn't seen it in person yet, but hopefully will see it tomarrow if its still there.

the one from kleen was awsome

All three that I have are solid colors, I would like to someday get a multicolored one...I have seen the purple rimmed ones, where they have purple on the very edge, and a different colored main body, like the one at Kleen ur K9, but I have also seen the ones where the body is one color and the little tenticles are another...like this

lg-102610-155a.jpg

sunset_fungia_macro.jpg

Plate Corals are one of those I don't know how they price them, of course the cooler the color/colors the more expensive, but the prices are all over the map, I see some that are well over $100+ some up to $300, while some are half that price....I think its one of those things where you just have to keep your eyes open, and be willing to pay whatever they are asking for a certain one if you really like it, I don't think I could fork out $300+ for a plate coral though(scratch)...But some of them are pretty darn cool...

300 is cheap for a really nice one, for the rainbow colors ones i have seen them up to 5k! of course that's a little extreme, but still they can get spendy like any other coral

btw i have green ones with orange mouth for 5.00

Is that the one you were telling me about that kept popping out new ones?