I'm looking for a large diamond goby

Rick

Hey rick, FYI, I got a small one for my 180 over a year ago, and he is quite big now, doesnt take them long to grow. He has worked my sand over like a rotitiller since day one.

I got a big one once and he surfed an hour after getting him home. Have had 3 little ones since. 1 is in the 180, 1 got killed by a hawkfish and the other didnt survive the stress of the last move. My current one never goes near the surface, never really goes beyond the 1/3 mark. That is unless your thinking of not being fish food for the lion fish? If not, find a small to middle sized one.

I mentioned that I was looking for one to Woody and he said he would order a couple this week.

Hey rick, FYI, I got a small one for my 180 over a year ago, and he is quite big now, doesnt take them long to grow. He has worked my sand over like a rotitiller since day one.

I got a big one once and he surfed an hour after getting him home. Have had 3 little ones since. 1 is in the 180, 1 got killed by a hawkfish and the other didnt survive the stress of the last move. My current one never goes near the surface, never really goes beyond the 1/3 mark. That is unless your thinking of not being fish food for the lion fish? If not, find a small to middle sized one.

I mentioned that I was looking for one to Woody and he said he would order a couple this week.

Yep, I don't want it to be food for the Lionfish. I mentioned it to Woody also Saturday.