culp686/coralcrazy build

CoralCrazy

So I figured we should start this. We have built a stand that runs one wall in our place. It will hold a 5ft 90g reef, frag tank, ric tank, and a 150g FOWLR. Underneath will be a 75 gallon sump. The 30g in the pics will be coming down when we get the other tanks up and running.

oxygen022.jpg

oxygen099.jpg

90g reef

oxygen023.jpg

frag tank. This will move up when the 30 is gone.

oxygen100.jpg

ric tank and 150

oxygen098.jpg

sump start

oxygen096.jpg

We have the fish already paid for to go into the 150 FOWLR. They are sitting at the LFS waiting for us to get done. So as soon as we figure out how to get 300 gallons of water mixed up and get the tanks cycled hopefully we will have these set up by xmas.

Yes Rick that is your tank and I cant wait to get it up and running so I have more room for frags.

We have a open door policy to anyone who wants to come see our set ups anytime.

Heres the 150 clear. We went down to the LFS and got the rock and as much of the water out of the 72g bowfront that was holding our fish. We also brought home the sand out of the tank. Checked the tank yesterday and everything is level. We are hoping to pick up the fish saturday. We have hooked the 150, 90, and the 30 we have been running for months all together through one sump. All tanks are holding stable and clear.

oxygen105.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well we took most of the stuff out of our 33 long and the tank on the counter and put it into the 90 today. We still have the 30 to move over but we got it started today.

oxygen117.jpg

my favorite fish

oxygen116.jpg

oxygen114.jpg

oxygen115.jpg

We still have alot of rock and a couple of fish to move over but its a start. Right now there are 2 blue chromis, 1 engineer goby, 1 firefish, 1 platinum clown, and 1 picasso clown.

Well we took most of the stuff out of our 33 long and the tank on the counter and put it into the 90 today. We still have the 30 to move over but we got it started today.

oxygen117.jpg

my favorite fish

oxygen116.jpg

oxygen114.jpg

oxygen115.jpg

We still have alot of rock and a couple of fish to move over but its a start. Right now there are 2 blue chromis, 1 engineer goby, 1 firefish, 1 platinum clown, and 1 picasso clown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of fish is that?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...