BRS Pukani Eco Rock! I'm loving it!

Emerald525

Yep one box yesterday and one today. Did you order any specific pieces? Mine are all pretty big and long. Kinda football shaped.

I didnt order any particular peices, just 180lbs. I am going to pick up some more specific peices next month.

Did you order them on serperate days or did UPS screw up?

I didnt order any particular peices, just 180lbs. I am going to pick up some more specific peices next month.

Did you order them on serperate days or did UPS screw up?

Yeah I thnk Im gonna order some big round ones next.

Its was a UPS thing on the shipping.

[language filter] UPS..I hope they dont screw my shipment up..I want to play with my new rock!

I was looking at some of those flat peices they have on BRS for my next order..I just wanted to wait to see how much rock 180lbs of dry rock looks like. I was going to order 280lbs of rock at one time but figured I would wait and see what this stuff looks like.

[language filter] UPS..I hope they dont screw my shipment up..I want to play with my new rock!

I was looking at some of those flat peices they have on BRS for my next order..I just wanted to wait to see how much rock 180lbs of dry rock looks like. I was going to order 280lbs of rock at one time but figured I would wait and see what this stuff looks like.

280lbs? How many tanks you doing??

Well the rock I am getting now is going to go into my 180.

My first thought was doing 1.5-2lbs of rock per gallon but then decided since I was going to get this dry rock that has no water weight to it that it might be safer to just by the 180lbs first and see where that gets me.

Well the rock I am getting now is going to go into my 180.

My first thought was doing 1.5-2lbs of rock per gallon but then decided since I was going to get this dry rock that has no water weight to it that it might be safer to just by the 180lbs first and see where that gets me.

Snap some pics of yours when ya get. Maybe if there is a piece ya dont like I might be interested and vice versa. I will of mine tonight!

Here's a few pics of what I got. I'm actually pretty happy with what I got. All of the peices are of usable shapes. I may have gotten a bit to much but wont know for sure until I start auquascaping next month. For all those wondering I deffinantly wouldnt go more than 1lb per gal with this stuff.

P.S thanks for posting this thread Kim I would of never known of this stuff w/o you posting this...thanks.

bf44205c.jpg

77bda10c.jpg

9906c83a.jpg

d37abb5e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...