WTB : Larger eating Copperband Butterfly

gawf4fun

I'm telling you' date=' Red Sea Aptasia-X has got to be some of the best stuff ever. If that stuff doesn't kill em off for you, you should just consider having an aptasia focused display tank![/quote']

This works good for the ones you can see. If theres a prob like I have then getting something that will eat them is the only option. I needed to get a new test kit to make sure my PH and KH were good but tomorrow I'm getting a aptasia eating macheeeeeeeeeeeeen

This works good for the ones you can see. If theres a prob like I have then getting something that will eat them is the only option. I needed to get a new test kit to make sure my PH and KH were good but tomorrow I'm getting a aptasia eating macheeeeeeeeeeeeen

what is this machine you speak of???

Well it would at least give your CBB a head start! Plus you don't have to worry about it messing with your tank parameters.

CBs Tropical has Klein's Butterfly fish...one will do the trick...eat whatever you feed and are great at leaving your corals alone...I have one in my tank now for patrolling and always will...great fish!!

DrMerle

I had one in my tank for about a week and it went ballistic on my aiptasia, but then kept going through my long lashed zoa colonies including my AOGs. (flame) There are no guarantees in this hobby, every specimen is different.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

mark