Remaining livestock fish, shrimp, crab, $20 if you can pick up in the next few hours

jab502

Sold. Thank you for the interest.

I emptied my tank this weekend but I have a few remaining bits of livestock. My tank is down so the water is cold and the oxygen level is too low to keep these alive anymore. $20 for what is left for anybody that can come pick them up today. They are all caught and stored in a 5 gallon container. Buyer must be willing to take everything.

1. Six line wrasse

2. Skunk clownfish

3. 5" long spined urchin

4. a couple of turbo snails

5. a couple of red leg hermits

6. green and white harlequin starfish (reefsafe)

7. 2 peppermint shrimp

Call me if you want it. I will be home today and need it gone by 5PM. 503-330-4772.

well darn' date=' I would of snagged that up in a heartbeat and I was just over there.[/quote']

You weren't looking for the skunk clown or the six line wrasse were you? If so I'm going to kick myself. (I sold them to one of the stores on my way home)

Not "looking" for a sixline, but wouldnt of minded. Lost my pair of skunks and that is all my wife wants. No biggie, went looking for a clean up crew today for the 40, but one place was out of most and the other I couldnt even get a "ill be with you in a second" for over 20 minutes, go figure. So Ill probably be on the look out tommorow.

Good score Rick.

Not "looking" for a sixline, but wouldnt of minded. Lost my pair of skunks and that is all my wife wants. No biggie, went looking for a clean up crew today for the 40, but one place was out of most and the other I couldnt even get a "ill be with you in a second" for over 20 minutes, go figure. So Ill probably be on the look out tommorow.

Good score Rick.

You might check with Garrett. He has some great deals and you might be able to get him to combine some with the endcaps I have coming up (unless he was able to get them out yesterday) to save a bit on shipping.