Grassi - Alex

BrianB

Alex is something else aint he? LOL what'd ya think of their boxer? Aint he a spitfire? LOL

Alex's tanks are awesome, his ric farming tank is just unreal, I've never seen so many rics, and his DT is just awesome, all the sps combined with the zoos an everything else in there is just awesome, and on top of that, he's just a trully nice individual who I am quite proud to call my friend...

Alex, you rock dude, you rock hard :P

At first a bit nervous with all the barking, but by the time I left he was warming up to me. I wish I could have stayed and chatted longer but I was running late with all the other stuff I had to do and had to go pick up the kids from school. Alex was great and loved the visit altho it was too short.

At first a bit nervous with all the barking' date=' but by the time I left he was warming up to me. I wish I could have stayed and chatted longer but I was running late with all the other stuff I had to do and had to go pick up the kids from school. Alex was great and loved the visit altho it was too short.[/quote']

you will be back, you've now been seduced by alex's dog.