Blue/Red Milli frags-10.00 each (and one other)

reefnjunkie

Well I fragged the milli (again-(laugh))

Got to love owning a "bonsai coral" tank(flame)

They range from 1-1.5" and the smallest is maybe an inch but showing signs of new branches

It was tough getting good pics of the colony so I have a few pics of some larger frags that I will sell later

Let me know if you are interested

Here a few of the larger frags wit 2 small 10.00 ones in the pic also;

IMG_1587.jpg

the one on the right is the milli frag(the larger one is for sale also 35.00-its what I paid fot it when it was slightly smaller, tough to tell but its purple-greenish body w/green polyps-It came from Westside-SOLD to Snowpunk)

IMG_1589.jpg

the frags on each side of the bazooka joe chalice

IMG_1590.jpg

Just the millis here, the larger one on the back right and the one on the left is the one showing some new "branches/nubs;

IMG_1591.jpg

These are very healthy and opened right up after fragging-they are freshly cut frags taken under 14K Phoenix no actinics

Brad' date=' if you can hold it for me til I get the new system up an runnin, I'll take one an will paypal you tomorrow if that works? 10 dollars is all please :P[/quote']

Depending on how soon the system is up, I dont want you to rush it and regret it later.

I need to get rid of these. The great news-I have alot more I can cut-this thing grows like a weed.

If not this go around I can hook ya up later, but thats your call, I dont want your money just to see it melt away-;)

LOL I pm'd you before you replied :P so you got the same question twice...

Should be up an goin with the new system in just a few short weeks, I want to get it up an runnin while Jess's parents are out of town down in Mexico LOL....Thats the first of November, so what, 3 weeks? I can wait though if that works for you, might even give me a chance to get a few more frags than just the one even LOL.

LOL I pm'd you before you replied :P so you got the same question twice...

Should be up an goin with the new system in just a few short weeks, I want to get it up an runnin while Jess's parents are out of town down in Mexico LOL....Thats the first of November, so what, 3 weeks? I can wait though if that works for you, might even give me a chance to get a few more frags than just the one even LOL.

I have a few other nice pieces I'll frag once I can clear up the sand (or get that new rack that I'm throwing together. Its a small frag rack that should hold about 8 or so)

Its yours-I wish I could keep it but the bonsai tank is, well a bonsai tank-(sad)

I NEED A BIGGER tank-(all in time, all in time-(clap))

I'm just trying to stock up on nice colored/good priced corals now so when I do have mine going it doesn't look like frag fest 2011!(laugh)

I'm just trying to stock up on nice colored/good priced corals now so when I do have mine going it doesn't look like frag fest 2011!(laugh)

dang I short sold myself again(scratch)

I got some other nice ones coming-like these for instance. The last one is a poor pic, its a NICE purple-;)

IMG_1588.jpg

IMG_1568.jpg

IMG_1567.jpg

Zip it.

OK here is an update-Chewie (John) just pointed out the "red bugs" I have.

I wont mention where that coral came from but I will sugest anybody being corals from ANYBODY or ANY STORE dip-

I've had this piece for 6 months and came from a very popular store that sells a lot to folks here.

Motto is DIP your stuff or prepare for "bugs"

All sales are on hold-I dont think anybody wants to buy frags that potentially have red bugs

Dang I feel so "dirty" laugh)

Thanks Chewie