Some Favs and New Additions

ReeFit

My latest member courtesy of Saltwater Fantaseas.

Red Electric Flame Scallop. DSC_0052.JPG

The electricity coming out of this thing is crazy looking.

DSC_0065.JPG

DSC_0084.JPG

DSC_0083.JPG

At first it looks like its just got a colored mantle, especially in the pics but when i saw the arc go across the water between the mantels it was so cool. can't wait till the lights go out.

i'm going to try and get this one to secure itself on a rock, i guess these ones like to do that. they aren't that expensive and are filter feeders so a little phyto and oyster feast every now and then and it should be good to go. also an established system would help alot.

I've been wanting one for awhile as well. Can't wait to come over and see it in your tank. Is it in the 55?

someone is supposed to come get their acrylic sheet and talk sump talk.

yea its in the 55g for now, the least aggressive and most stable tank i have. they are also supposedly very susceptible to nitrate poisoning.

someone is supposed to come get their acrylic sheet and talk sump talk.

yea its in the 55g for now, the least aggressive and most stable tank i have. they are also supposedly very susceptible to nitrate poisoning.

Yeah I know. I shot you a PM. We were supposed to have a party tonight for my wife but she has been really sick all day so we canceled. In the next few days I will make it over there.

Someone always suggested me not to get one of those so I listened to them. But I still don't have a clam yet either.

Hey do you remember what the name of that chalise is in the first pic? I have one about the same size as that. I'am realy starting to like the looks of it now.

you know i have been trying to figure that out myself. it was one of my first corals i bought a year ago when i was just a little baby and they told me the name and i forgot, of coarse back then i didn't even know what a chalice was, LOL. I thought it was a cup coral for a long time. it never grew much until just about 2 months ago, it all the sudden just started taking off. (scratch)