equipment for sale/trade.

Danik

It does work with apex. Google it.

I did, I also sent a Q to Ken at RC-

Interested pending information of compatibility-I almost bought the EB-8 two days ago and got busy-Very interested.

I need to find out if it has the 2 low volt switches like the EB-8 that are for small fans, maxi jets etc- On the EB-8 they are located at 4 and 8-Do you know what I'm talking about???

I did, I also sent a Q to Ken at RC-

Interested pending information of compatibility-I almost bought the EB-8 two days ago and got busy-Very interested.

I need to find out if it has the 2 low volt switches like the EB-8 that are for small fans, maxi jets etc- On the EB-8 they are located at 4 and 8-Do you know what I'm talking about???

You mean relay operated 4 and 8. I don't know for a fact. But I ran a small maxi jet for mixing kalk with no problem also little fans for keeping my lights cool.

I guess I asked this question too late. You answered everyone else last night but skipped mine... Oh well guess it just wasn't meant to be..LOL

Bump to the top for good prices!

Sorry man didn't mean to do that, posted late and got alot of pm's. No the lights don't have legs, I used the fixure hanging. The lights were first to go.

Sorry man didn't mean to do that' date=' posted late and got alot of pm's. No the lights don't have legs, I used the fixure hanging. The lights were first to go.[/quote']

I even wanted to buy them just because it was such a steal-its the same fixture I run and figured when I go to an 8 foot tank, I could use them for one side and what I have now for the other.

I'll be up tomorrow to grab the DC-8, I just hope that Chris gets back to me so I can make both stops

Thanks again Dan(clap)