ID Please

NoobtoSalt

So I just bought these SPS pieces from OIAB but I didn't bother to ask what they were...(laugh)

They are both plating and branching type but was hoping that someone could let me know what type they might be.

Thanks!

61328a0d-56b0-d2e4.jpg

61328a0d-56be-ebff.jpg

The bottom one is supposed to be green but with my lights it looks really bleached out. I'm picking up some new lights in the next day or so.

Maybe ask the owner of the shop, You'ld hope he knows-(nutty), but then again I bought a coral being advertised on fleabay from him as an "unknown monti" and it turned out to be a hydnopora (or however its spelled)-(flame)

I think they are different(laugh)-Great deal that was-(nono)

They were both labeled as acros just wasn't sure if there was different types since I'm new to the SPS game. I wasn't planning on winning these ones but oh well. Perry wasn't at the shop today when I picked these up and I didn't bother to ask his wife.

Maybe ask the owner of the shop, You'ld hope he knows-(nutty), but then again I bought a coral being advertised on fleabay from him as an "unknown monti" and it turned out to be a hydnopora (or however its spelled)-(flame)

I think they are different(laugh)-Great deal that was-(nono)

i'd pay to see a hydnomontipora