Hell has frozen over! Go Rangers!

Emerald525

Are you able to score some tickets? Pretty sweet if you do. Have fun. At least something is going good in Texas.....DOH!

Yes my Dad got tickets and said if I could find a way there the ticket was mine so I'm going to the World Series!(clap)

Hope I actually bring some good luck.

Go Rangers!

All I gotta say know that the Rangers have beat the Yankees is.................GO GIANTS!!!!

Just remember the West Coast is the best coast!

Knew it was just a matter of time when we would no longer agree on sports! (laugh)(laugh)

Please remove your offensive "go giants" phrase from my thread!:p

Go Rangers!

Knew it was just a matter of time when we would no longer agree on sports! (laugh)(laugh)

Please remove your offensive "go giants" phrase from my thread!:p

Go Rangers!

Sorry you are for the wrong team, Kim (nutty)

When I played in Little League (a couple of years ago) our team made a trip to a park called Candlestick.

Candlestick was in the windiest, coldest area in the vicinity. When we climbed up into the Nosebleed Area I gazed at the GREENIST diamond in the world. It was magic.

There was a player in center field named Willie Mays. During the game against the Bums, there was a long popup. Willie charged the ball from the outfield and did a running jump onto his belly towards 2nd. base. Because of the everlasting fog the grass was moist and allowed Willie to slide 12 feet. As he slid along his belly directly towards the ball, he extended both arms and made his patented basket catch with the back of his glove sliding along the turf. Mind you he was running directly towards the ball.

Oh there were a couple of other players, a big guy on first named McCovey and Alou in the infield.

GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!

Don't make me shut down this thread!

Sorry you are for the wrong team, Kim (nutty)

When I played in Little League (a couple of years ago) our team made a trip to a park called Candlestick.

Candlestick was in the windiest, coldest area in the vicinity. When we climbed up into the Nosebleed Area I gazed at the GREENIST diamond in the world. It was magic.

There was a player in center field named Willie Mays. During the game against the Bums, there was a long popup. Willie charged the ball from the outfield and did a running jump onto his belly towards 2nd. base. Because of the everlasting fog the grass was moist and allowed Willie to slide 12 feet. As he slid along his belly directly towards the ball, he extended both arms and made his patented basket catch with the back of his glove sliding along the turf. Mind you he was running directly towards the ball.

Oh there were a couple of other players, a big guy on first named McCovey and Alou in the infield.

GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!GO

GIANTS!

It appears you have even more time to waste than I do Franklin!(laugh) What's the matter did you run out of money to buy tutus? (laugh) No new Tom Cruise movies for you to view?(whistle)It also appears your keyboard got stuck.(nutty)

As far as rooting for a team...Cmon man haven't I suffered enough with my Cowboys?!DOH!(laugh)

Go Texas Rangers!

Good try Rangers!

Nice try Rangers! Lee you did your best but was not enough....Nice try Rangers at least I went to the one game you did win!(clap)(clap) Sadly no more distractions from football season(sad)(sad). Perhaps I should become more of a basketball fan? Go Blazers?(scratch)