Hell has frozen over! Go Rangers!

Emerald525

Any baseball fans?!!!

It seems Hell has frozen over and the Texas Rangers are actually in the playoffs and won their first game!(laugh)(laugh)(clap)(clap)(rock2)(rock2) and..... I will see one of their home games this Saturday in Texas!

Go Texas Rangers!!!!!(rock2)(rock2)

Surely this forum does not "share the hate" for the Rangers as they do my beloved Dallas Cowboys!(laugh)

The Rangers are okay. They did have Nolan Ryan who is one of the greatest.

At least they are making the AL West look good. CJ Wilson is pitching right now so the Rangers have a good chance to go 2-0.

BTW- GO MARINERS!!!!!

The Rangers are okay. They did have Nolan Ryan who is one of the greatest.

At least they are making the AL West look good. CJ Wilson is pitching right now so the Rangers have a good chance to go 2-0.

BTW- GO MARINERS!!!!!

LOL Ryan! "Okay" is good that's almost a compliment from you!(laugh) I would love it if they made it to the world series but happy they made it to he playoffs!!(rock2)

I like the Mariners too just not when they play the Rangers. What the hell happened to the Mariners this year?(scratch)DOH! and....

Safeco field is amazing!(clap)

LOL Ryan! "Okay" is good that's almost a compliment from you!(laugh) I would love it if they made it to the world series but happy they made it to he playoffs!!(rock2)

I like the Mariners too just not when they play the Rangers. What the hell happened to the Mariners this year?(scratch)DOH! and....

Safeco field is amazing!(clap)

Ohh Im all for the Rangers, Tampa or the Twins going to the World Series because that means the Spankees arent in it!

Safeco is amazing. Beautiful park!

The Mariners imploded. Simple as that. At least they got a GM that has a brain now :)

Ohh Im all for the Rangers, Tampa or the Twins going to the World Series because that means the Spankees arent in it!

Safeco is amazing. Beautiful park!

The Mariners imploded. Simple as that. At least they got a GM that has a brain now :)

Wow, let's take a moment of silence.... Ryan and I actually agree on a sports team!(laugh)

and....

I hate the Yankees too! Any team can make it to the playoffs and win when you have the luxury of millions of dollars. Screw you A rod! Thought you were too good for the Rangers!

(worthless)

there ill fix it for you

hell-freezes-over.jpg

LMAO! Good one!!!(laugh)(laugh)(laugh)

The rangers stand a good chance of winnin t all this yr' date=' they have yankee killer cliff lee pitchin for em n if they win the world series, lee has pretty much promised to stick around, ie signing with them this off season[/quote']

Go Cliff Lee! Would be awesome if they went to the World Series. I can't even fathom them winning the world series!

WOOOTWOOOOTWOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RANGERS WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAD THE ALCS 3-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANGERS GONNA GO TO THE WORLD SERIES, SPANKEES GONNA GO HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome! Not even close! Go Rangers!(clap)(clap)

OMFG RANGERS WIN' date=' RANGERS WIN, THE RANGERS ARE GOIN TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size']

GO RANGERS GO RANGERS GO RANGERS RANGERS ARE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1!!! WAHOO!!! GO RANGERS!!!