Oregon Tort and ORA

Frank

I have 2 frags of Oregon tort and 2 of the ORA Miami Orchid will have pics up tomorrow

30 for the torts and 30 for the ORA

503-969-2008 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************503-969-2008******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************503-969-2008******end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************503-969-2008******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Have lots of PM's. Sorry cant do trades on this one have to buy new bulbs and the wife just started the new job so its a little tight right now.... But have lots of PM's but no cash yet it does look like one Oregon tort is sold...Pending pick up...

Sorry Perry wasn't meaning you have lots or pepole asking to do trades. Only one is sold still have one tort and both of the ORA's at this time if you want them just shot me a PM and we can do paypal. Then I will have to come out (clap)and look at some great corals at your shop oh darn... (naughty).....(wife)