Equipment for Sale

Chris

I finally drained my tank about a month ago and now I have several pieces of equipment I don't need anymore:

- My Reef Creations Becket-style Protein skimmer (MR2 model), single injector. There are some small cracks on the riser & the injector tube which I’ve repaired – neither influence the skimmer performance. $125

- My Reef Creations Skimmer Overflow – 4.5” diameter, 6” high. $30

- 75 gpd RO filter with clear housings – needs a new sediment filter. $60

- Custom 3/8” Acrylic sump (w=14.5”, h=16”, l=33”) with 1.5” bulkhead and ball valve. $150 Sold

- Tunze Osmolator Auto Top-off System with a custom Acrylic 8.5”x18”x19.5” (~12 gal.) reservoir to hold the makeup water. Needs a new meter pump ($25 online) but is a great system for top off since it has overflow protection. $80

- Current USA Sundial T5 High Output Light Fixture – 4x54w 48” - In great condition. Comes with two integrated timers for dawn/dusk cycles, plus LED “lunar” lights. Five used bulbs included. $120

- Two Little fishes media reactor $10 Sold

- 1/6 hp Aquamedic Titan Chiller. Was under my house and had some leaking around the fittings which caused some rusting of the housing. Still works fine. $75

- Sunpark T-5 Ballast for 2x54w. Never used. $15

- Refractometer $30

- Tunze Cleaning Magnet (for ½” -5/8” glass) - $20

PM if you're interested in any of these items.

post-6380-141867784191_thumb.jpg

post-6380-141867784193_thumb.jpg

post-6380-141867784195_thumb.jpg

post-6380-141867784196_thumb.jpg

I finally drained my tank about a month ago and now I have several pieces of equipment I don't need anymore:

- My Reef Creations Becket-style Protein skimmer (MR2 model), single injector. There are some small cracks on the riser the injector tube which I’ve repaired – neither influence the skimmer performance. $125

- My Reef Creations Skimmer Overflow – 4.5” diameter, 6” high. $30

- 75 gpd RO filter with clear housings – needs a new sediment filter. $60

- Custom 3/8” Acrylic sump (w=14.5”, h=16”, l=33”) with 1.5” bulkhead and ball valve. $150

- Tunze Osmolator Auto Top-off System with a custom Acrylic 8.5”x18”x19.5” (~12 gal.) reservoir to hold the makeup water. Needs a new meter pump ($25 online) but is a great system for top off since it has overflow protection. $80

- T5 High Output Light Fixture – 4x54w 48” - In great condition. Comes with two integrated timers for dawn/dusk cycles, plus LED “lunar” lights. Five used bulbs included. $120

- Two Little fishes media reactor $10

- 1/6 hp Aquamedic Titan Chiller. Was under my house and had some leaking around the fittings which caused some rusting of the housing. Still works fine. $75

- Sunpark T-5 Ballast for 2x54w. Never used. $15

- Refractometer $30

- Tunze Cleaning Magnet (for ½” -5/8” glass) - $20

PM if you're interested in any of these items.

I'll take the 2 little fishes media reactor

Check your PM box

LMK if you'll take 70.00 for the sump

Pictures of the chiller were requested, here they are. The corrosion on the inside is why I'm selling it cheaply. It was still working as of a month ago but I haven't hooked it up to a pump (since I no longer have any) to find out exactly where the leak was or is.

post-6380-141867757302_thumb.jpg

post-6380-141867757304_thumb.jpg

The refractometer was purchased from Marine Depot several years ago... I can't be 100% sure whether it has ATC or not as there are no markings on it and I don't remember with certainty (just being honest). That being said, it looks exactly like the one Marine Depot is still selling today and it has ATC.