Garage frag system

stylaster

ya it is non-insulated, so far the garage has kept a pretty constant temp of about 65 degs, no problem for the heater along with halides to keep the tank warm. In the summer though im not sure how toasty it is going to get. I might have to invest in a blower to pull out the hot air

ya it is non-insulated' date=' so far the garage has kept a pretty constant temp of about 65 degs, no problem for the heater along with halides to keep the tank warm. In the summer though im not sure how toasty it is going to get. I might have to invest in a blower to pull out the hot air[/quote']

point your power heads to the surface to agitate the water and blow a fan across the top. usually keeps my tank temps down to a manageable temp in my garage except for those few days when we hit the triples.

sweet looking!! what are the dimensions? and what equipment are you using to run it?

off the top of my head the tank is 60" x 24" x 12"

The sunpod is running a 250w 14k halide with blue and white leds (zoanthid section and sps)

The pfo hood is running a 150w 20k with two pc actinic bulbs. (chalice section and some misc corals)

I have a tunze nano skimmer and 4 majijet 1200's for current until i get the closed loop running.