Newest Addition

Smann

Went out to visit Tim at Westside Aquarium, I had traded him my old aquarium for a credit at his store. Came home with a fish and lots of new corals :D

IMG_3419.jpg

IMG_3420.jpg

Tims shop is looking really nice, he cut me a couple of pieces from his display and picked up a frag pak!

I put him in and the other tangs didnt even bother with him' date=' thats four tangs I have now![/quote']

Yeah but my powder brown is a jerk! He beat the hell out of the Kleins butterfly we had in there so I'm afraid he would do the same to a powder blue unless it was much bigger.

Just fed them all dinner and she was right at the front of the line!! eatin with the rest of them' date=' hope she does good[/quote']

glad the fish is eating for you, thats a good sign. I love the powder blue tang's, and want to get one, but i already have 5 tang's in a 150 and that's proably enough. My daughter's 29gal bio-cube has a baby blue hippo in it right now so when it gets to big for her tank it will be added to mine.

Thanks for stop in yesterday Steve hope everything will do good for you, and for the fish it should do good for you I have it in the shop about 2 months now. I usually will not sell customer fish if I think it have parasite or not eating just to make few extra dollars, but there always a chance fish could have internal infection that I can't see and thing could go south, but like I said before I want my customer to come back.

Tim.

Westside Aquarium

2020 nw aloclek dr ste

Hillsboro or 97124

Tel 503 372 6717

Business hours

Tues-sat 11-7

Sunday 11-6

Monday closed