wanted Olympus vintage camera gear

Electrokate

Hi,

I know this is a long shot. Got a use for old Olympus OM series lenses, as I bought an adaptor for my EOS camera. An Oly OM1 at goodwill is worth about 10 bucks. On ebay 250. So I know I will have to pay to get the lenses I am after. But I can pay in frags (: I'm using my husband's Dad's old lens right now, but his other lens is full of dust and mold so hoping to find some clean ones.

Also going to be getting an adapter for screw in lenses (M42 mount) so if you got an old pile of camera gear you want to get rid of shoot me a message, I will see if it's anything I can use.

Thanks,

Kate

No Olympus but I do have a couple of lenses you may be interested in. One is a 35-105mm Canon AF EOS mount. I would let it go for $50. I also have a 500mm f8 telephoto lens with the M42 mount (don't recall the brand offhand). I can include the M42 adapter as well. I would like to get $100 for this one. I'm open to partial trades for frags up to about 1/2 the amounts.

I also have a Tamron 20-40mm AF f2.8 EOS mount I would be willing to sell but the price on it is $220 firm. (No frag swaps on this one)