Trades, Sale? Need less light.

H20cooled

I tore down my reef a couple of years ago and its been setting empty since then, I still have some items that I need to either sell off or trade. I'm in the process now of setting it up as a Fresh water planted tank and I find that I have WAY too much light for it.

So I'm looking for a dual 175w ballast preferably a electronic ballast but I'm flexible (a ballast that could convert to 240v would be AWESOME). Also looking for a 10k 48" vho bulb, and 2 175w 6500k or 5500k halide bulbs (newer).

What I have for trade or sale is:

• 1 Tunze Turbelle Nanostream pump with magnets (I think its the 6045 but I will have to looks at it when I get home). $45.00
  • 1 PFO 400w HQI Dual Ballast (wired for 240 now but could be change to 120v) $80.00
  • 1 48" x ? glass tank used as a sump, drilled for a 1 1/2" bulkhead and a 3/4" bulkhead with 4 bubble traps (need to measure tank)
  • 3 or 4 misc 400w Halide bulbs, misc Zeovit additives, food etc. Make offer on these

I have not posted prices on these as I have not had the time to really investigate the value, if you want to make an offer that would be great. The glass tank/sump is free if you want it. If you have the 175w ballast and setup that I need I will consider trading for any of the above.

I will take some pictures tonight and add them to this. PM me if you are interested, I live in Milwaukie/Oak Grove area but work in Salem so I could meet in Salem for the right deal.

Thanks,

Rich

I would like to sell the reflectors locally if possible I'm surprised no one has jumped on them as they are some of the best MH reflectors that you can buy. So to hopefully sell this faster price lowered to $90 each or $170 for both.

Possible trade pending on PFO Ballast.

Rich

I would like to sell the reflectors locally if possible I'm surprised no one has jumped on them as they are some of the best MH reflectors that you can buy. So to hopefully sell this faster price lowered to $90 each or $170 for both.

Possible trade pending on PFO Ballast.

Rich

what are the dimensions?

Never seen 22's from Lumenarc, I took the dimensions off of their website so that could be wrong I will not know until I get home and measure them. These are there Large reflectors not the mini ones.

Rich

your probably right, i'm thinking of lumenmax. I have one 22", was trying to find a few more to match.

good luck with the sale. thats still a good deal on those reflectors.