WTB new or used tank

Harold B

HI I'm looking for a 250 to 350 maybe 400 gallon deep dimension (square) tank acrylic/glass either will do based on price something like 72/36/27 or 60/36/27 maybe even a 200g 48/36/27 but would rather have bigger. How much do you think materials (acrylic) for the 72/36/27 would be in 3/4" ? Would it be eaiser/cheaper to just buy materials and pay someone? Is there a company that makes a tank anything like these dimensions besides Marineland thats not a custom order?Any ideas or if anyone has or knows someone thats willing to sell one of these dimensions let me know.

I had Charles build me a 4'x3'x2' peninsula and it came out beautiful. Euro braced and it has a 24"x14"x8" custom overflow box off the back that is also euro braced. He also added a black back wall to hide anything behind the tank. We chatted about it a bit and he noted everything I wanted and it came out perfect. I went with 1/2" instead of 3/4" and just the 2 sheets of acrylic alone were something like $600+. I would go to Charles if you don't want to fork out the prices that James will charge. James will make you an amazing tank don't get me wrong but I couldn't afford it and I'm so glad I went to charles to get it done...