• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOTEL!

THE OFFICIAL SEA-MAX HOTEL ROOM BLOCK

Courtyard by Marriott Seattle Downtown/Lake Union

seacd_phototour38.jpgseacd_phototour33.jpgseacd_phototour39.jpg

925 Westlake Avenue North, Seattle WA 98109

We have negotiated and contracted with a suitable hotel for our SEA-MAX guests! The Courtyard Lake Union is only 0.85 mile from the Seattle Center Exhibit Hall. (easy walking distance for those who don't mind strolling a few blocks)

Rooms are only $169 per night, which is a significant discount off normal July rates!

You must reserve via the MAX website in order to obtain the special rates by clicking HERE: SEA-MAX Web Page (scroll to the bottom of page)

If you still need to call in and speak with a live person, BE SURE to mention the "Marine Aquarium Expo Room Block Rate" to the clerk.

Please see our website for more information, and thank you for your patience.

We will see you in July!

That's a nice place and location. I have stayed there many times. Just in case they fill up' date=' are you going to get other hotels near by? The Maxwell Hotel was nice too. Close to Seattle Center area.[/quote']

Thank you very much for the feedback....this is exactly the type of information I need. I'm glad we picked a good location that someone has experienced and liked. I will check with the Maxwell too, because as you already predicted, this hotel will not be able to accomodate all our attendees and exhibitors. I am trying to stay with the hotels that are within a mile of the Seattle Center so people do not have to rent cars if they don't want to (within walking distance). There are dozens of hotels that fit this category, so that shouldn't be a problem. We'll announce another hotel choice in the near future as it takes a while to negotiate with these businesses.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Mike, I'm at your beckon & call or what ever that saying is(I'll do what ever you need) are you going to be at the April meeting? I also need to somehow find out from some Seattle area folks if anyone is headed up towards Bellingham. If not my wife & I would LOVE to have a reason to go visit our daughter & drop off cards.

Mike' date=' I'm at your beckon & call or what ever that saying is(I'll do what ever you need) are you going to be at the April meeting? I also need to somehow find out from some Seattle area folks if anyone is headed up towards Bellingham. If not my wife & I would LOVE to have a reason to go visit our daughter & drop off cards.[/quote']

I would take cards up with you.

Trying to make the meeting........... flyers will be there thou.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...