October Club Meeting Suggestions

stylaster

You can meet at my school if no one else wants to host. If we have it there I would like to have some type of theme or topic that we cover. It is a great place for a classroom type setting. I could do a presentation on how to safely frag zoos!!! LOL Or would it pay to have a PNWMAS mini frag sale/swap meet. People could bring in frags they want to swap or trade for. I see this as something we do after a presentation of some sort. Just my thoughts.

You can meet at my school if no one else wants to host. If we have it there I would like to have some type of theme or topic that we cover. It is a great place for a classroom type setting. I could do a presentation on how to safely frag zoos!!! LOL Or would it pay to have a PNWMAS mini frag sale/swap meet. People could bring in frags they want to swap or trade for. I see this as something we do after a presentation of some sort. Just my thoughts.

I think thats a awsome idea, I wonder if the Premium Aquarium would be open? After the meeting it would be cool to check out his place, I have never been there, I know the first meeting I went too, at Kim and Beths, they shuttled people over to The Coral Mafia, and I hadn't been there either...

I think it would be great to have a demonstration or talk on a certain topic, and Zoa fragging would be a cool one as there are lots of people into them, I have yet to ever frag one, so I am very interested in learning.

Salem also seems like a good central location for most people, north and south....plus I want to check out the Premium Aquarium....(whistle)

holla. It would definitely be worth it to visit the new store in Albany also. Ryan is a great guy. It sounds like the meeting will be at my place. So far we have these potential topics besides a frag swap

zoo fragging

swap meet

give me any other ideas. I am sure that Beth/Kim are waiting on this so they can set up a poll!!!

holla. It would definitely be worth it to visit the new store in Albany also. Ryan is a great guy. It sounds like the meeting will be at my place. So far we have these potential topics besides a frag swap

zoo fragging

swap meet

give me any other ideas. I am sure that Beth/Kim are waiting on this so they can set up a poll!!!

Hey Roger Ryan isnt open on Sunday. Im sure I could talk him into it though. If we could nail a time down and make for sure that we are doing the meeting at your school then I could tell him.