Thanks Dave and family

Michael7979

Thank you to everyone that came to the meeting. It was nice to meet some new faces and chat with some other familiar ones :) Sorry I didn't have more time to chat with more people but there was a pretty steady stream of people coming in and out of the clownhouse.

Thank you alex and dan for the rics and zoa's.

• Like 1

Thanks for hosting the meeting Dave and letting us invade the clown house. It was good to finally see the whole operation in person. Dave please tell your family also thank you for opening up your home to us. Thank you for the fish as well maybe my lonely clown will be happier, I hope.(clap)

Thanks Michael for the free stuff from the vendor's and all the work you are doing. This was a great meeting and im glad I did not miss this one.

It was nice to chat with most the ppl at the meeting and im sorry that i did not get a chance to talk to some of you that were there.

Thank you to everyone that came to the meeting. It was nice to meet some new faces and chat with some other familiar ones :) Sorry I didn't have more time to chat with more people but there was a pretty steady stream of people coming in and out of the clownhouse.

Thank you alex and dan for the rics and zoa's.

ya i hope u like thos zoa's and the ric

Amanda and I had so much fun meeting and talking with everyone, a BIG THANK YOU to Dave for hosting the meeting, what an incredable place you have, beautiful is an understatment when it comes to your clownfish, they where amazing, thanks for allowing us to get a behind the scense tour of something most people never get to see. The genetics of the different clownfish morphs is what fascinated me, really amazing and wish you the best of luck with your future pairings and projects.

Thanks again(clap)(clap)

Just wanted to give a huge shout out to Dave for hosting the meeting! And to his family for letting us invade their home!

Saw alot of new faces today! Along with a few old ones too.

Thanks Alex(grassi) for the trade hope you are as happy as I am.

Hope everyone had a good time!!!

The meeting at the clownhouse is always great.

It is something we have to be proud of as a club.

Michael, I'm more than happy for the trade, and I want to thank you again for your beautiful job as VR!!!

Dave, sorry if we had to leave soon. I will be back really soon. We really want a couple of clowns.

I also want to thank the people who traded stuff with me, especially Kris (I owe you a lot of frags man!) and dee77 for the hornet.

The meeting at the clownhouse is always great.

It is something we have to be proud of as a club.

Michael, I'm more than happy for the trade, and I want to thank you again for your beautiful job as VR!!!

Dave, sorry if we had to leave soon. I will be back really soon. We really want a couple of clowns.

I also want to thank the people who traded stuff with me, especially Kris (I owe you a lot of frags man!) and dee77 for the hornet.

ya no prob is that the one u wanted