new pics

dee77

Nice tank' date=' i like how you mount your frag rack. Although one recommendation, you may want to upgrade to a better skimmer. The one you're using is from Ruben made by Advance Plastic. It's no good![/quote']

While I agree that the skimmer should be upgraded, don't you think it's a little rude to just say it's no good?

Have you personally cleaned the collection cup? Can you verify that it doesn't work?

Those skimmers work.

While I agree that the skimmer should be upgraded, don't you think it's a little rude to just say it's no good?

Have you personally cleaned the collection cup? Can you verify that it doesn't work?

Those skimmers work.

it is ok i recently had to get a new pump because there was no bubbles

and i just cleaned the cup before the pic..the skimmer is ok but im with you guys on upgrading.. how much do you guys think i could sell that skimmer for just wondering and i was looking threw some ones thread and seen a octopus skimmer would that be a good one?

it is ok i recently had to get a new pump because there was no bubbles

and i just cleaned the cup before the pic..the skimmer is ok but im with you guys on upgrading.. how much do you guys think i could sell that skimmer for just wondering and i was looking threw some ones thread and seen a octopus skimmer would that be a good one?

I'm running an octopus on my tank and it's working out great.