Pictures of my tank

Kris

I have some Up's and downs but i have had this tank for about 2-1/2 years. I lost just about everything about 20 months ago. So slowly I have been getting new stuff. And I do have a good camera but my sister-in-law has it right now. But i need to get a macro lens sometime in the future.

Nice looking stuff!

Funny because I see threads where people see Bio-balls in the sump and they say get rid of them because they can house nitrates. Seeing you have corals that look that great and the tank has been set up as long as it has it sort of shoots some holes in that or leaves me to question it-or at least who much it truly matters or effects it anyway.

Sweet pics

Nice looking stuff!

Funny because I see threads where people see Bio-balls in the sump and they say get rid of them because they can house nitrates. Seeing you have corals that look that great and the tank has been set up as long as it has it sort of shoots some holes in that or leaves me to question it-or at least who much it truly matters or effects it anyway.

Sweet pics

I was thinking the same. Best setup is the one that you like and that make corals look great and they do in this case (rock2)

Nice looking stuff!

Sweet pics

Ya I had a sump with the filter socks and switched to this set up. I like this set up more than the other and it is very easy to take care of.

I was actually at Kris's house today and the tank looked awesome in person. These pictures don't do those corals justice. I wish I could have brought a few home with me.:D Hows the frag tank coming along?

The frag tank is filling up with water as we speak. Thanks again for the tank

Nice looking tank!

How does the filefish do with all the corals? What is it eating?

I just got the fish on Monday or Tuesday. So fare he has just been hanging out at the top of the tank so we will see.

And thanks everyone for all of the compliments