Todays Pics (Carpet Anemone and more)

Rick

nice black n whites i had a Picasso pair but they did not make it(sad)(sad)

Thanks, too bad about the picassos. Did you get them from an LFS? Right now every clown I have came from another tank rather than the LFS. I just haven't had muck luck with any LFS clowns.

Awsome Rick!!! Thank you so much for posting pics, looks like they are both settling in very nicely and I hope you have as much fun with the Carpet as we have, it looks REALLY nice in your tank and its awsome to see that is has a large area devoted to just it and the Clarki....Makes me feel good to know it went to a good home. Beautiful pics too!! Thanks for sharing....

Nice pics there Rick-Whats the lens for the FTS??

I know this is reef site but........

All of the above pics were taken with a Canon 28-105mm on a T2i, No flash with most of the pics around f3.5 or f4.5. I have a f2.8 20-40mm also which would have allowed me to get a bit closer when I took the shot but the 28-105 was already on the camera.

Awsome Rick!!! Thank you so much for posting pics' date=' looks like they are both settling in very nicely and I hope you have as much fun with the Carpet as we have, it looks REALLY nice in your tank and its awsome to see that is has a large area devoted to just it and the Clarki....Makes me feel good to know it went to a good home. Beautiful pics too!! Thanks for sharing....[/quote']

Your welcome, I'm sure we will enjoy it. Provided it stays where it is (So far it has other than scooting back a little which works better anyway) then all will be good. My biggest concern was that the clarkii get along with the others (mixing clowns can be risky) but it pretty much fit right in. A couple of days ago the nem gobbled down about 3 silversides also which was a good sign.