Emerald525

Negative Vendor Feedback  

1. 1.

• A:Allow only positive feedback for members/vendors
    • B:Leave it as it is now (both positive and negative) no ground rules
    • C:For negative do something similar to reef2reef
    • D:Allow positive feedback only but allow rating system like ebay
    • E:None of the above

I totally agree....but there is such opposition to negative feedback which leaves you blind as it is. So if there is no neg there should be no pos either....you know? Otherwise it is very misleading if all you see is good. For instance....I had corals recently shipped to me and they showed up with no water in the bags thanks to horrible packaging...in addition to no heat packs....so I should say I had plugs shipped.....anyway...if I couldn't share that, than you might experience the same things....without warning....because neg feedback isn't allowed.

but in the ever so elegant words of the wise man (reefnjunkie) other_beatingA_DeadHorse.gif

Hey sounds like the frags I brought you-(laugh)

I'm going to start my own forum and and have an annoyance ranking system applied. Every time an annoyance point is earned there will be an automatic PM sent that will make fun of you and take shots at your self esteem. Also any members that post excessively will be charged per post.... I think I just came up with a very profitable business idea.

I'm sure I can entice certain members to join by offering a free "You're cool if you have this." Zoanthid polyp.

sign me up(clap)