60 Gallon euro braced cube

Cubexxx2x2x2

60 gallon envisions acrylic tank, stand,hood.Stand and hood are solid oak hood also has built in fans,Lighting includes 175w PFO ballast 1 brand new 20K bulb and 2 slightly used 20k's, 2/ 24 inch led moon lights, 30 gallon custom acrylic sump/refugium, tank is all hard plumbed closed loop plumbing with an external reeflo snapper pump. Mag90 return pump, 70lbs live rock Marshall Island Fiji Tonga Branch rock.Various types of corals star polyps micromussa few leather corals hairy mushrooms several kinds of zoo's various types of palys, duncan with 9 heads 1 large hawaiian feather duster.Fish include leopard wrasse a pair of clowns 2 fire fish diamond goby few inverts snails crabs etc i also have a 120 gallon a day Water General RO/DI unit slightly used for 4 months tons of extras chems mixing containers powerheads etc. all equipment is in excellent working order. Tank does have some light scratches towards the bottom by the sand and a few on the outside that are very light nothing that is too deep or that cant be buffed out. 400.00 for all of it. I'm willing to part out everything but half to sell the livestock as a whole package first as I'm not willing to break up livestock in pieces. 175.00 for all livestock. this is a killer deal considering i just bought this setup off here 5 months ago for 600.00 just for the tank no lighting pumps fans skimmers or livestock..forced to get rid of due to family issues. Thank you for your time..

post-1660-141867783412_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867783414_thumb.jpg

post-1660-141867783416_thumb.jpg

WOW

I'm really surprised someone has not jumped on this deal cube tanks are pretty highly sought after these days and im selling this system super cheap i guess the economy must be worse than i originally thought it kills me to off this setup at what i am now come on peeps little feed back here??(scratch)(wife)

You don't even know how badley I want to jump in the car and drive the 2.5 hours to get this tank...(Yeah I actually google mapped how far redmond is from me..lol)

If there was a market for kidneys or left nutz I would gladley sell them in a heart beat...timing for me is just off...I wish I could snag this setup, it kills me to see it still for sale...(sad)

• Like 1

distance

Yeah i understand alot of you not wanting to travel it's actually not that bad of a trip and depending on vehicle shouldnt cost more than 50 dollars to make here and back(nutty) i actually traveled to salem to purchase this tank originally. i'm asking 400 for full setup hoping to intise one of you over here as a need rid of this tank asap due to family issues well worth the trip for what i'm asking for everything i invested 1500 into this unit less than 5 months ago... thank you for all of your input I apriciate it...(nutty)

The drive doesn't concern me at all...Eugene is further than Redmond at least for us.....Someone should open a Finance Company to help us broke reef addicts out...lol(laugh) You should offer payment plans...lol(naughty)....lol

Its only been 5 hours though...I have no doubts within a few days someone will snag this awsome deal up...

Anyone want to go in with me on this. We each pay 200.00 You get Tank, stand, hood, sump and closed loop pump. I get every thing else (I'm setting up a 40B tank). I would pick up today and be able to deliver tank next week to Eugene-Salem area. for 25.00 (gas money). Pm if interested.