The offical frag swap thread " Lets see what you got!"

Randy-S

when i copy and paste them to edit what i have left they seem to stop working not sure why.

Would of been easier to just edit my first post but cant do that ether.

Actually it looks like it shortened the link from the originals by supplimenting them with "..." weird.

I will have my large toadstool and favia for sale or trade. Asking $20 for the toadstool and $30 for the favia. Buy both for $40.

If these prices are out of line let me know.

Toadstool picture

Favia picture

Hmm. Now I see what all the fussin' about was with not being able to edit your posts...

New prices asking $15 for the Toadstool and $25 for the Favia

Re: The offical frag swap thread " Lets see what you got!"

I just added some candy canes as well if anyone is interested.

Here's the thread!

LINK

I will tade for those rainbow polyps in front left of the pic noob

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Horrible pics but I've got two PPE from Isaac' date=' five or more AOI from Souta's. Id like to trade for some ORA corals or other interesting SPS corals.[/quote']

I will bring you a ORA Bird of Paradise and ORA Hawkins for the two polyp frag or PPE and five polyp frag of AOI

hey randy name is jake. im interested in the true green pe. for trade i have about an inch of neon green stylo or some unknown purple zoas, 15 polyps. i could also by them as well.

heres a pic of the zoas

bluetipacroandpurpleunknownzoas.jpg

thanks

Hey Jake I have both items you listed but I can bring you a nice four polyp frag for $30 cheaper then my first post. Let me know if you want me to bag them up,

I have some zoas/palys I can frag if interested: mowhaks, purple death, nuc greens, LA Lakers, Fake hornets, Eye of Rah, Armageddons, African hornets, bam bams orange, tubs blue, magicians.

Also some kaleido cloves, aussie hammers, duncans, frogspawn, 3/4 inches Ora Joe The Coral, a couple of ricordea florida and a small rose bubble tip anemone.

Just pm me asking for a pic of the colony and the number of polyps you want to trade and what you offer.

Thread hijack for a good cause!

Bring some cash! I will be selling raffle tickets to raise money for Rylee Simmons tickets are 5 dollars each or 5 tickets for 20 dollars!

Here's the thread great prizes!(rock2) including miami hurricaine colony, tyree watermelon, fungia, etc!:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20946

(backtotopic)