Waking up

reef165

Yes, Disneyland. We got into town about 1:00 and went strait to the park! Good times!! We did have dinner at Tonny Romas I had 2 Long Islands and a shot of 151 and back to the park. seemed to be much better after dinner! We forgot the camera in the room so I will upload some pic's as soon as we get some. We are going to Knotts today, they are having free with admit ion BBQ all day today so cant pass that up! Weather is great! only 80 today, and high 70's the rest of the week.

Make sure you get a fast pass for World of Color at California Adventure. It's pretty cool. We were there last week. I got single rider passes & hit up California Screamin 3 times back to back & never waited more than 3 or 4 minutes (my wife will not do coasters) I love the take off on it.

Make sure you get a fast pass for World of Color at California Adventure. It's pretty cool. We were there last week. I got single rider passes & hit up California Screamin 3 times back to back & never waited more than 3 or 4 minutes (my wife will not do coasters) I love the take off on it.

I love that take off to!!! Did you go on the Excelerator at Knotts? Man that thing shoots ya!!!!! Totally fun though!!! I used to not like roller coasters much but I swallowed my fear and beginning to love them! we are not going to Six Flags this time but thinking in two years coming back for it! She has a 5 year old that we haven't been able to make cry yet he is a total trooper and loves the coasters! We did pay for Disney, it was the first time for her two kids and really I like it to! It is an escape from reality for a short time and I dint get down here more than once every 10 years or so, so it is all fun!!!!!! Oaks park has nothing on this place!!! We took a break today and went to Huntington beach it was overcast for the first couple hours but got really nice! They are setting up for some major beach event. Water was cooler than I expected it to be! Going to Disney now TTYL!!!