August Meeting Suggestions

stylaster

Ok...which leads me to question #2...Who is Dave and where is his clownhouse? (Ok' date=' I guess thats #2 and #3) ;)[/quote']

Dave is Barelycuda. I don't know where is clownhouse is as I have not made it to his place.

I think you have to meet at a park and ride get blindfolded and then driven there and I believe there is a secret password ( I think it was "ocellaris" last time..):p

As he is a board member , you cannot look him directly in the eyes either...(nono)

Okay seriously it looks really cool and here's a link to his thread:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7534

Dave is Barelycuda. I don't know where is clownhouse is as I have not made it to his place.

I think you have to meet at a park and ride get blindfolded and then driven there and I believe there is a secret password ( I think it was "ocellaris" last time..):p

As he is a board member , you cannot look him directly in the eyes either...(nono)

[/Quote]

Thats Ok...I had to do a similar thing at my bachelor party, except there was a donkey and then the uh...erm...

ANYWAYS

Okay seriously it looks really cool and here's a link to his thread:

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7534

Holy crow! Wow...I am impressed, both by the clownhouse and his dedication... 43 tanks? Really?! (crazy)

In the words of a great philosopher of my time..

"We're not worthy! We're not worthy!"

That's kind of what my wife is saying right now.... 43 tanks really ?? :)

I have hosted the last couple years in october and we have been lucky with the weather since you can only put so many people in a 2x20 room with 27 tanks. I was hoping we could Matt Pedersen out to speak since it would fit in perfectly with the clownhouse but we couldn't get his schedule to work. His wife just had their first baby in June and his schedule is really busy right now. He did say that he is interested in coming out and speaking but it probably won't be til next spring.