Wanna do group buy on Blueline glue.

wegotjs

I really love this glue I won in the christmas raffle. I am getting low so want to see if we can get some people in to do a large group buy.

It is purple so it blends in better.Just the right gel consistancey.Large 2 ounce bottle last a long time.

I have a email in to bluline to see if they do group buys but If any LFS want to get it together and do the buy through them I think that would be great.

Here is a link so you can see what it is.

http://www.championlighting.com/product.php?productid=33801&cat=329&page=1

I still buy a few at dollar tree but this stuff is a way better deal . 2 ounces is a big bottle. Half of the ones a dollar tree are empty for me.

The gel at DT is .07 ounces. So you get 3 = .21

Jon ask the nanoreef. Ryan always seems up for group buys and we are always looking for good glue. The dollar store stuff is cheap but you only get one time use. Beth likes the glue we get from brs too but I would be down with trying this.

Jon ask the nanoreef. Ryan always seems up for group buys and we are always looking for good glue. The dollar store stuff is cheap but you only get one time use. Beth likes the glue we get from brs too but I would be down with trying this.

I would like to try one or two depending on what we can get the group buy price down to. I like the color!!