bullseye pistol shrimp..

talkalot82

So I just bought another pistol shrimp for another tank.... I know most pistol shrimp Pair with their gobys..Which all my other pistol shrimp have.

So My new one is a bulleye pistol shrimp. some people have said that it wont pair with a goby, others have said that it will. has any one had experence with this type?

Also some say that it isnt reef friendly, when aqua serine said it is... as well as other web sights. will it go after my fish? I have a midnight angel in the tank and two false percs in there anemone.....

Interesting? I always assumed they would pair up, but when I searched google images I found many pics of the bullseye shrimp but not one pic of the shrimp with a goby partner. Their are however many images of tigers and randalls with gobys. Does he dig like a tiger/randalls?

P.S. for whatever its worth I did see pics of them in reefs.

Yes he has already dug in my three inch aragorite .4-1.5mm sand. It doesnt take but a minute for them to hide and tunnel. In another tank I have a tiger and a randol pistol shrimp each has their own side of the tank and their own goby. The randal however doesnt dig very much.. he hides in all my rocks. very small. I was worried that my maroon clown might find him and have him as lunch but he only has one close call...

the tiger is about two inches and he has tunnels everywhere. he's in and out all day, and I always know where he is due to his antenie. which are bright red and twice as long as his body. he walks on rocks and under them.... my sand never has to be cleaned.. just pull out about 20 percent water once a month..... they keep me memorised. and they click all the time....