Large Tang for sale

oxx155

I don't know the exact type of Tang, but he is about 8"-10". I got him from Liquid Sunshine when they closed, but he is just not working for me in my refugium or my main tank (it was a pain to catch him LOL).

Anyway, I am asking $100 which I think is very fair so I am pretty firm.

He is a good fish and didn't pick on any of my other tangs and he has a very healthy appetite.

You can PM me for more info or to purchase.

oxxreef210.jpg

For those interested, this was the tang in Erics display that would come up to you, was super friendly and would let some "pet" him. He has a great personality and if I had a larger tank would house him in a second. Sorry to hear he isn't working out for you Douglas. I know he is a role model fish.

For those interested' date=' this was the tang in Erics display that would come up to you, was super friendly and would let some "pet" him. He has a great personality and if I had a larger tank would house him in a second. Sorry to hear he isn't working out for you Douglas. I know he is a role model fish.[/quote']

He is a great fish, always comes up to the glass, and even ate out of my hand.

I am not getting rid of him because he is unruly, he just doesn't fit what I wanted my reef to be, so I would rather him go to someone who would appreciate him more. The biggest reason I got him in the first place was because Eric called me and said I was the only one he could think of that could house this guy, LOL.

I pretty much just want to get some money back that I spent on him.

Thanks for the fish, it was a pleasure meeting with you and garret. This fish is amazing. I would wager he's actually pushing 12" long and nearly 7 inches tall by 1" fat. I also have never had a tang swim up into my hands and let me just pick him right up out of that bucket, which i'm sure he was thinking, get me the "Blank" outta this thing, and let me put him in the tank without so much as one flip or movement. I could tell this wasn't his first rodeo with handling. Very nice. I can't wait to get his new tank up and running.

Good job! He is super people friendly. I hope you enjoy him for years!

So far we are on track to do so. He's pretty much getting his very own 125G Long tank. I will eventually move him into a 300+ probably by end of year if i can find the right deal. My girls are already excited to be able to feed and try to pet him if he'll let them.

I saw another picture today of a yellowfin and it was his spitting image. So alex was right' date=' it's a yellowfin tang.[/quote']

I won! I had a friend who used to have one in Italy. They change color with age, that's why it can be difficult to identify them. Stunning fish