Classic Cruiser 1970 Ford F250 NICE!

newfisher

pnwmas001.jpg

2010-06-29133128.jpg

If you think you have seen this truck before, you have. It was parked next to Garrets parents house and was handed down in his family from Grandfather through Dad and to him. It had sat with expired tags for 9 years when I bought it. Its a 1970 F250 3/4 ton camper special with the Sport Custom trim package. Originally had a 360 ci engine that was removed 40k ago and rebuilt to 390 spec's. It now has a rebuilt 4 barrel carb (better mpg than the huge 2 barrel if you keep your foot out of it),dual exhaust. A/C, cruise control (not hooked up) and an Automatic that was not only just serviced but a new internal band installed. Powersteering works great and newer tires just installed make it drive smooth. The interior is a throw back in time. Its classic painted dash is nearly perfect and the dash pad and seat covers are a nice addition. New LesSchwabb battery all tune up parts are new and it has been converted to electronic ignition. The truck is rust free and super straight. The bed is in amazing shape! It has a camper rear bumper that slides out. The paint has been buffed,polished and waxed and is ready to cruise the local car shows. Its been a 2nd truck for us (5th vehicle) and as excited I was to get it running after so many years, I really don't need it as much as I want it and am looking to re-home it to someone that appreciates classic steele. Its offered for $2995 and shouldn't last long.

• 3 weeks later...