Jump to content

Plumbing help


Recommended Posts

I'm (finally!) in the process of upgrading my sump and fuge.

It is gonna be a 100g Rubbermaid stock tank.

I was reading that the first thing to do is to replace the stock bulkhead (to avoid leaking).

I also was informed that there are 2 "styles" of rubbermaid stock tanks, one that accept 1,5 bulkheads and one that doesn't. In this second option I will have to go for a 1,25 bulk head. No idea about which one I have, unless I can try to fit a 1,5 bulkhead.


I was wondering if there is somebody with a 1,5 bulkhead I can borrow for a couple of hours to try the fitting and then order all the parts I need depending on the size. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...